Since Chests no longer take priority over Killer powers, could you add a few more?

There can only spawn 3 Chests, 2 randomly around the map, one in the basement and maybe another one depending on the map (but it's usually hidden or locked until some requirement is reached)

Could you please add 2 more chests by default into the trials? There are 4 Survivors so by default currently only 3 can get items, Chest perks are weaker or only usable once without Chest offerings or Rummage perks, having 5 chests would fix a lot of this, please consider this :)

Comments

  • Hopefully they one day improve chests. I‘m gonna leave this here to give some additional ideas.

    @Langweilig said:

    Chests

    • 4-6 chests spawn outside of the basement per trial without offerings.
    • Chests can be opened faster.

    Basement spawns….

    • …2 chests with at least blue or better items and those items have 2 addons on them.
    • …a safe which requires you to find a special key on the map. This key can be found at a corpse, which spawns at a random location (like on nostromo).

    Items from chests changes 🔦

    • You can find up to 2 addons on items from chests with a certain chance. Rarer addons have a lower chance. You can still be unlucky and get no addons on items from chests or only get one.
    • You keep your addons upon escaping.

    QOL for killers whose power relies on chest locations 📺

    • Sadako‘s TVs, Plagues fountains and xeno‘s Control stations spawn before chests and take priority.

    Luck affects chests 🍀

    • Influences/increases the rarity of addons/items you get from chests and the chance for getting multiple addons.

    Thanks for reading!

    What do you think ?💭

    My ideas for perks, killers…

  • Yeah this would be wonderful I really would love a focus on items more, it'd be make playing survivor a lot more interactive adapting with what you find and the like. I'd bring my loot goblin build to farm items (or try to since I have to survive to do so)

  • Yes please. 5 chests would be perfect and would indirectly help a lot of perks too

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    Yeah this would be wonderful I really would love a focus on items more, it'd be make playing survivor a lot more interactive adapting with what you find and the like. I'd bring my loot goblin build to farm items (or try to since I have to survive to do so)

    It would be really cool, Pharmacy goblin build would be even better!