Ruin Active as Killer With No Hex Perks Equipped
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
I was playing Springtrap on Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and I noticed at least three Hex totems were lit. I thought it was a visual bug at first, but gens started regressing automatically and I got a notification when one of the totems was cleansed.
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURRED:
This issue occurred as soon as I loaded into the map. I am not sure how to recreate it.
I was playing Springtrap on Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
My perks were Agitation, Barbecue & Chili, Call of Brine, and Lethal Pursuer; my add-ons were Access Panel and Streamers.
VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/lzfITD5wZqc
Comments
Have you been able to recreate the issue? Logs for this one would be extremely helpful.
Hi,
No, I haven't been able to recreate it. I loaded into a custom game (with four bots) using the same loadout and map and the issue did not occur. I also used the same loadout in a public match immediately after and everything was still normal. The only reasoning I can think of is that it may have had something to do with the Survivor in my match running both Boon: Circle of Healing and Boon: Exponential (as those were the only totem-related perks present in the match).
Sorry, I didn't realize log files would be pertinent to this issue! Should I add my entire log file as an attachment to a comment?
They need that days log file that you encountered this. Just add it as an attachment. Every time you launch the game it creates a new log file so they need the one that you experienced this in.
You can find them here
C:\Users\*computer account name*\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
Could you please attach the logs?
To find them:
Thank you.
Thank you for the help!
The attached "backup" log was created after relaunching the game following this issue, so I believe that's the relevant file. I also attached my "DeadByDaylight.log" file just in case.