Bug with the new auto blood point spending
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When I use the auto blood point spender it gives me the same perks I already have but it won't upgrade the rarity. for example, on the knight I prestige him to level one and got his teachable perks unlocked for everyone. When I used the auto blood point spender it gave me the green perk of "nowhere to hide" instead of the next rarity up.
PLATFORM: PC/Computer
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I got my blood points ready to spend and used the new auto spender, but it gave me the same rarity perk instead of the next up rarity.
VIDEO: N/A
PLAYER LOGS: N/A
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments
Could you please attach the logs?
To find them:
Thank you.
is this the right one?
Yes, thank you!
np!