All Those Doors Near Gens Sure Are Nice

Can we pretty please do that with lockers for Dredge to actually teleport to?

Thanks!

Comments

  • Shall we auto place demo protals around gens too?

  • I thought about that, having special lockers just for Dredge that spawn near gens. But then I thought it might be too strong, especially during Nightfall.

    The main concern I had was if the Lockers worked with Darkness Revealed, imagine the insane value it could give, nearly guaranteeing aura reveals on survivors working on gens. But that's just my conclusion.

  • @Kweh said:

    Shall we auto place demo protals around gens too?

    I mean, Demo gets slowdown with his portals as well as a dash attack in his kit but I'd agree he could use a little love tap to help out with some of the recent additions - Dracula having Demo as one of his three forms kind of made poor Demo irrelevant.

    @CrimsonMothKing said:

    I thought about that, having special lockers just for Dredge that spawn near gens. But then I thought it might be too strong, especially during Nightfall.

    The main concern I had was if the Lockers worked with Darkness Revealed, imagine the insane value it could give, nearly guaranteeing aura reveals on survivors working on gens. But that's just my conclusion.

    That's definitely a valid concern. Darkness Revealed already has a very short range - only 8 meters - so I think it should be possible to put most lockers about 9 or 10 meters away from the generator.

  • Or we just take away those doors at gens and hooks for the better? Nah, i think we just have to do the same stupid thing on every other killer too. Sigh.