How are you supposed to get the Band Badge
I heard that you had to buy one of the new shirts, but I got Jake's hours ago and still missing mine
I heard that you had to buy one of the new shirts, but I got Jake's hours ago and still missing mine
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not entirely sure, but I received it after purchasing some of the Five Nights at Freddy's shirts.
EDIT- I bought all of Springtrap's cosmetics as well, so it could have been that; I'm not sure, to be honest.
Seems to be random. I've seen people claim they got it after buying 1 survivor tee, while others have bought multiple tees or Springtrap cosmetics and haven't got it. I bought 2 survivor tees and didn't get it.
I think you get it after purchasing 6 items total. A Springtrap cosmetic counts as 3 because you buy a head, body and weapon.
According to Paulie Esther, that seems to be the case. Six pieces of FNAF cosmetics, whereby head, torso and legs count for one each. So that's either 2 Springtrap cosmetics, 6 shirts, or a combination of both.