can we make this happen to all davids.
i don't hate davids or anything i just think he's the only one myers would be jealous of, ya know, since he gets a shirtless cosmetic and all.
Actually that being said charecter specific moris (expecially for obsessions or the charecter from the dlc) would be amazing
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nice haha
Finally, some good moris.
This is the quality game I paid good money for. Keep 'em coming BHVR!
Lol ouch right in the gonads
I think He caught David sniffing around Laurie a bit too much.
at least we got something good this event a joke.
He won't be teabagging anymore.
Who else is dying?
Jesus it really hurt me and believe me I am not exaggerating.
It was painful to watch.
Can't access twitter since I'm at work, is this post for real or is just a silly clipping error?
Well it is not a real new mori but I highly suggest you to watch it as soon as possible.
.... Micheal why
Alright, lul, I'll check it out during break.
So clipping problems basically. Soon as I'm out of school I'll check this out.
Ouch.
Right in the ass
Right in the balls god damn
Ouch..
Lol best mori ever
Don't let people see this...
FINISH HIM... Taint-ality.
can we make this happen to all davids.
i don't hate davids or anything i just think he's the only one myers would be jealous of, ya know, since he gets a shirtless cosmetic and all.
Actually that being said charecter specific moris (expecially for obsessions or the charecter from the dlc) would be amazing