Houndmaster
Bro I like this killer but my God I mean this when I say this ######### THE AI FOR THIS DOG! Its SOOOO infuriating playing and the dog doesn't want to go where you want it to, it takes forever to try and point to get him to go somewhere specifically. Houndmaster feels MISERABLE to play at times. Like I can't even use my power cause the dog gets stuck in a bush somehwere or around the corner like come on man
Comments
I feel ya. I’m P67 with her. I really enjoy this character a lot, but she is very frustrating. The dog does get stuck a lot, especially when you jump off high ledges. The dog will stay up on the ledge.
The good thing is at least will eventually teleport back down, but it takes time for that to happen and you still have to wait for your cooldown.
As you said the pointing for her search ability doesn’t work that well. It’s definitely clunky. A lot of people have been saying this, but search ability definitely needs a buff.
The time it takes for the dog to vault over a pallet or a window was nerfed a little too hard. I could be wrong, but it’s like 0.67 seconds if they reduced it to 0.57 seconds it would feel a bit better.
I hope in the near future, they will do some fixes with her in addition to some quality of life changes for her and if they have time, hopefully some add-on adjustments. It’s already been six or seven months since they said they were going to fix that one add-on that is completely useless now where if you get a hit after a dog grab, it reduces your basic attack.
These are just my thoughts though. Sidenote, I would love more cosmetics for her, especially being able to choose from different dogs. I want more dog options 🥰
The search thing is supper bad it works 1 in 6 times as intended and hounds charge attack, he still gets stuck on tree roots like zombies.
Yeah I really don't want Houndmaster to be forgotten about by any means. I certainly dont want to wait years either.
Multiple times this happened. Super annoying.
https://youtu.be/8Kl-nyBgTCU?si=5Ym3iRMX7g-te-wfThe pull cycles need to be stronger. They barely even tug on the survivor. Its easy to move away with the dog.