Pin head
I was wondering if it just me but I would like to see pin heed the killer put back into the store .
Tagged:
Killers
I was wondering if it just me but I would like to see pin heed the killer put back into the store .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They don't have license so can't sell him anymore.
I think they should repurchase the license for him
The license changed hands since Pinhead was added to DbD. The license reverted back to the creator, and he appointed Surge Licensing as the global licensing agent, so it seems you should be petitioning one or both of them for Pinhead's return to the DbD store.
Fingers crossed negotiations are under way!!!
I certainly wouldn't be for lack of BHVR trying.