Will there be a new custom Killer soon?
I'm quite new and I joined just after Springtrap announcement. How long is it usually until new Killers drop? I'd love to see some more Killers.
Tagged:
Killers
I'm quite new and I joined just after Springtrap announcement. How long is it usually until new Killers drop? I'd love to see some more Killers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Usually there's every 3 months a new chapter I believe, sometimes it's more. And it's not always killer and survivors but sometimes just one of the two, there's also a chance it's 2 survivors and 1 killer.
Also springtrap releases on tuesday the 17th of june (at least in germany) xD
This is their roadmap
according to the roadmap (above) its september. We have a bit of information, specifically that its based on south asian folklore. assuming this isn't a slip of the tongue, this means its likely from India, Pakistan or Afghanistan.
Thanks a lot, very helpful