Legion buff
While legion is much better than he used to be (them), still something is missing and here is what can be done
- Increase base FF speed to 7.0
- Each consecutive hit increase speed by 0.5m/s
- 4th hit instadowns and ends feral frenzy
Optional changes:
- iridescent button basekit
- FF base duration increased to 15s
Comments
That would be way too much.
Disclaimer of Bias: I don't like to play as or against Legion, but I am a killer main. I stick to the higher level killers like Hillbilly, Unknown, and Singularity, so it's not like I'm brave enough to say, "Legion's strong enough, I get a 5k every time and only lose one generator." I still tend to wipe the floor with him, but only because my MMR is low as him. Regardless, I do think Legion is in the bottom half of Killers, and should get some buffs, but I respectfully don't like these buffs.
A good buff for a killer should increase the skill ceiling, meaning you have to learn a new tech, and it ideally has as much counterplay to it as before. Making Legions FF speed higher, and making the 4th hit an insta down doesn't give him a new skill to learn, and reduces his counterplay.
To compromise:
I kind of think the Button Add on being Basekit is too good, just because he doesn't really lose anything when he vaults a pallet. It's not like Demogorgon or Hillbilly where they both stop moving after the breaking and require some wind up time. Even Singularity still has to slow down before over clock mode is engaged, so it's not like he's breaking the pallets faster at no cost.
Again, all of this is from someone who doesn't like to play as or against Legion, so don't take my opinion too seriously.
Legion don´t need buffs anymore.