Cheaters on hill exploit ps4 Please help Devs
I can't believe that this happened in a match this morning. It is so ridiculous that I have to DC and lose all my bloodpoints and event points because some survivors think it's funny to get on a rock on a hill where I can't reach them ( unless they mess up and get too close to the edge ) and hold the game hostage and tease me. I reported the survivors for cheating exploit but I got video with their psn IDs and them doing it. So sad I had to DC because it was my last match before work and I had to leave. Couldn't wait for a toxic survivor to decide to LET the game end. . Something needs to be done about these toxic survivors.
Comments
Did you report them for holding the game hostage? Also, bug/exploit reports go here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bug-report-ps4
All you're doing now is making sure everyone can abuse the exploit.
Thank you I will post it there too I don't know how they got up there.
I don't like legion either, however cheating is cheating they can DC I shouldn't have to
Pretty sure that's not reportable.
Cheating is never acceptable. Personally I don't really mind playing against the occasional legion, only bothers me if they show up back to back for several games in a row.
In the case of 4+ Legions in a row, I'll just repair gens and don't really try to do loops etc. At least I'm not ruining his experience and I'm still getting points. One time I did this and the legion refused to hook me and let me do all gens and exit, basically letting me farm while he killed the others. Was pretty bizarre.
Edited the original post as it broke forum rules with regards to naming & shaming. Please use the in game report system to report other players.