Wish we could get some night-time variants of the daytime maps..

I miss the old and dark DBD from when i first started playing and would love to see what new coldwind and ormond would look like under some moonlight.

Found some stuff other people have made that looked cool.

videoframe_14365.png
Tagged: Maps

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Fantasy said:

    I miss the old and dark DBD from when i first started playing and would love to see what new coldwind and ormond would look like under some moonlight.

    Found some stuff other people have made that looked cool.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CG0U4ARGKUOZ/videoframe-14365.png

    Damn, that is pretty dope looking.
    Would absolutely love for BHVR to make nighttime variants of Coldwind, Ormond and Eyrie (Boneyard)

  • Night time looks cool, hope it wont be too dark like old moon offerings.

  • I do miss the dark vibes but wow I do not miss people disappearing from right in front of my eyes from just how dark everything was. I remember way back when a screenshot was posted which had several Claudettes in it and you just, legitimately couldn't see them, even with the ability to sit in one place without a time constraint and the ability to zoom in.

    Maybe with the gamma settings you could play a few games with low gamma and see if you enjoy the darker vibe but, if I'm being honest, I'd really choose to go back to that, as aesthetically pleasing as it looks.

  • @Fantasy said:

    I miss the old and dark DBD from when i first started playing and would love to see what new coldwind and ormond would look like under some moonlight.

    Found some stuff other people have made that looked cool.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CG0U4ARGKUOZ/videoframe-14365.png

    why are there bright maps to begin with it's dead by daylight not get killed in the afternoon or midday

  • @Cetren said:

    I do miss the dark vibes but wow I do not miss people disappearing from right in front of my eyes from just how dark everything was. I remember way back when a screenshot was posted which had several Claudettes in it and you just, legitimately couldn't see them, even with the ability to sit in one place without a time constraint and the ability to zoom in.

    Maybe with the gamma settings you could play a few games with low gamma and see if you enjoy the darker vibe but, if I'm being honest, I'd really choose to go back to that, as aesthetically pleasing as it looks.

    ah yes the blendette days everyone had her at p3 because she was invisible they should have brightened her clothet specifically or made it so that she couldn't have dark clothing

  • @EbrietasCosmos said:

    I really miss night time maps. I don't think it's ever coming back because the majority of players hate the hiding aspect of this game.

    The old fog is gone too. I'm still bummed about it.

    True I get that, there is more aura reading in the game now though and they are working on the crows for hiders?

  • Coldwind desperately needs this