A Few Quality Of Life Changes that would be useful
- A feature to favorite Survivors/Killers at the top of the list with a big yellow star this is a good thing because of the fact that I play Feng and Trevor (Both are nowhere close to each other on the list at all)
- A way to change the cosmetics of the bots in custom games (something silly I feel like this should already be a thing)
- View the skins of old tomes (this would help because I can know what to search for when it comes back to the shop)
- Isn't a quality of life but just a roadmap for what skins are being chosen to return so me and others can save our money in advance to get the good skins.
That's all I wanted to see come to dbd it would make the game so much more organized and clean which would be great.
Comments
These are good!
Yes please.