Pig Can No Longer Hear Jigsaw Boxes Globally

I just played a few games as Pig, and I couldn't hear the Jigsaw laugh when someone got the wrong box unless I was standing right next to it. Is this a bug or is it supposed to be that way now?

Maybe I'm the only one with this problem though.

Comments

  • That is the way it is supposed to be. That you could hear it globally was a bug.

  • I just played a few games as Pig, and I couldn't hear the Jigsaw laugh when someone got the wrong box unless I was standing right next to it. Is this a bug or is it supposed to be that way now?

    Maybe I'm the only one with this problem though.

    Global laughs were a bug lul. 
  • That really sucks. It was super helpful keeping track of the survivors and adding pressure to the boxes.

  • Chi said:

    That is the way it is supposed to be. That you could hear it globally was a bug.

    To be fair, I would not mind them refining said bug into a feature.
  • @TAG said:
    Chi said:

    That is the way it is supposed to be. That you could hear it globally was a bug.

    To be fair, I would not mind them refining said bug into a feature.

    I didn't find that bug helpful, glad it got fixed.

  • @TAG said:
    Chi said:

    That is the way it is supposed to be. That you could hear it globally was a bug.

    To be fair, I would not mind them refining said bug into a feature.

    I didn't find that bug helpful, glad it got fixed.

    That's why I'd want it refined.  Fixed properly, you can use the Jigsaw puppet laughs to determine where a Survivor with an RBT might be, how many boxes they have left to search, and potentially which boxes they still need to search.