Name the worst add-on or offering for killer
Speed limiter?? Chili?? Strode key?? Is it padded jaws?? Which one will be??
Speed limiter?? Chili?? Strode key?? Is it padded jaws?? Which one will be??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Smoking Splinter by far!
I'm starting to notice a pattern here lmao
You're so right. It's like asking to get gen rushed please
Smoking splinter comes with the added benefit of being the most expensive too!
Speed Limiter for sure the worst Killer add-on.
Without considering the splinters, the mist related bottles.
That one wraith addon that makes him have a terror radius while cloaked. I forgot what it's called but that addon sucks.
Not as crappy as meme limiter, splinter or shroud, but felt like it should be mentioned anyway.
I've never tried that combo but it sounds funny. I used that addon once and the game sucked and haven't touched it since!
I still think it's not the best addon, but that's probably because it left a sour taste in my mouth
Has anyone ever burned a Strode key offering? Or a Yamaoka one?
Now that you all mention Padded Jaws, what happens if you pair it with Honing Stone? Which one takes priority?
Will try that one. Never came to. my mind
Interesting question. Will try that too...
Yeah I only use them on hag and trapper and even then rarely.
For general killer perks it has to be the splinters. The idea to try new killer's is actually great but without perks it's just bad.
I once played against a Wraith with that build... most of the time I didn't know what the hell was going on and I kept freaking out. Maybe not the most effective, but it's fun.
Purple fog. They are absolutely worthless as killer.
"But DUUUURRRRRRR you can use it for Wraith to hide him better"...
No I still see you very easily dude. You're just making it harder to find me. The only time this can even SLIGHTLY benefit you as killer is if you have aura reading add-ons, but even then if will be super hard to track survivors in a chase.
The most useless add-ons has to be any of the Nurse add-on that remove a blink. You turn a God tier killer into a ######### tier killer instantly.
Chili, at least speed limiter gives you something than nothing.
me as a survivor, strode's house is extremely good to looping windows with BL.
I love using Strode Key as survivor. This map is the bane of most killers and BL opens up SO many loops at the buildings.
But as killer I absolutely cannot stand this map 🤣 Mainly because it creates serious frame rate issues for me, but also because it sucks for a lot of killers. However I found that it's actually a GOOD map for Trapper because he is the only one that can shut down the house loops with traps, on top of making it literally IMPOSSIBLE to go out onto the awnings.
I meant as a killer burning that offering. I don't know, maybe a good Hag could benefit from that?
It stands at the top for having the most framerate issues. Playing Doc here is atrocious. Huntress gets short ended too. I agree with you on Trapper, though. Had a couple of good games there some time ago, trapping stairs and usual hiding places.
I still wouldn't burn the offering playing as him though, as I find The Game a better map for Trapper. All those dropzones...
TOMBSTONE
I've been a Trapper "main" since the last reset and I find it very interesting that despite being a very middle tier killer, unlike literally every other killer in the game he has no "bad maps". Maps that would be considered bad for other killers are neutral or even good for him just because he can shut down the strong loops. For example, I hate Grim Pantry as most killers, but for Trapper you can make the main building, shack, and the tiny house VERY unsafe and negate the advantages the map normally brings for survivors. TBH the map I have the most trouble with as Trapper is Shelter Woods only because there's no real "great" spot to set traps. It's shack or jungle gyms. Still very neutral for him.
Even the Game where his traps are easily seen can be a neutral map for him. Put a trap in the doorway of the bathroom and anyone that you chase through the hole is cornered. Put a trap at the top of the steps to the "pig shredder" drop point and you will almost always catch someone. Put traps in doorways to blood room or freezer and you will probably catch people. Plus he can also just put traps at pallets like normal.
I think trapper would be better
Yeah I've been playing him a lot lately and managed to do well. Gave him spirit fury, enduring and brutal strength, and turn into a chase machine when I'm not trapping the place to oblivion. Agree on swamp maps. Trapped 9 times in Pale Rose once.
Never thought about it but owning all the DLC means you never have to deal with splinter offerings, so your bloodwebs are less cluttered. I would say the pied piper/farms offerings are my most hated addons besides mist.