New Killer Perk Idea: Interference
Hi everyone! Had this idea of a Killer perk for DbD and was brave enough to post it!
It goes like this:
Interference
You let fear struck the hearts of your victims and the code of machines equally
-After being in chase for 20 seconds this perk activates:
-After breaking a wall or pallet, all generators that are being worked on are blocked by The Entity for the next 20 seconds. Affected generators are highlighted by a white aura to the killer.
-This perk has a 80/70/60 second cooldown
Hope ya'll like the idea, have a nice day! :)
Comments
I like the idea behind this, I have a few concerns, but there could be something here:
But in general, I really like the idea of a Perk that provides gen slowdown and information if you're having a long chase and needing to go through a lot of pallets.