Feedback on Endurance
It's just insane how endurance can completely carry people through matches, especially against M1 killers, I don't get how it's even remotely fair.
It's just insane how endurance can completely carry people through matches, especially against M1 killers, I don't get how it's even remotely fair.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
arguments of those survivors: just wait it out bro
Prepare to see more endurances once phase 2 is live.
Enduring is a very bad perk, a good survi will peddle in the correct pallet
I think they meant Endurance the status effect.
I have more of an issue with how Endurance / Decisive Strike have been weaponized by SWF groups rather than them being used for their intended purpose of preventing tunneling.
I really wish they were deactivated when taking a protection hit, but it's so hard to make the game realize when they're actually being used like that and not just someone getting tunneled off hook because someone else was near them.