If one had to go
If one map had to go which one would it be
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Game, hands down
If I got to choose? Rotten Fields, I guess.
Tough one. Considering poor framerate, it has to be either Haddonfield, Springwood, or Ormond.
The Game
Any Corn related map tbh
Haddonfield
Any survivor who knows what he is doing can loop the killer for ages. If you have balanced landing, congrats you have unmindgameable loops as a killer, you are gonna get ######### on.
Either of the swamp maps, probably. Or the corn maps.
Rotten fields, corn vision is a serious disease, if you have corn vision please contact your local Doctor by calling 1-800-DOCTOR
This is tough. I can't pick between any of the corn maps, Yamaoka, Haddonfield, or Ormond.
Cant say I'm fond of any corn maps. Big, empty, yet annoying to find people on. And as survivor, its 50/50 whether the corn is gonna be an easy place to hide or basically invisible to the killer.
Haddonfield.
Anything with corn.
Can you tell I play killer?
I'm surprised nobody has brought up disturbed ward. If there was one map I had to remove it would be disturbed ward because if you have balanced landing there is nothing you can do as a killer on the map especially as the structure itself can contain up to 4 safe pallets, 3 good windows and several dropoffs allowing for a completely unfun game. This is unlike the other crotus map which is actually balanced appropriately (the chapel).
Yakamora Estates.
Too much visual clutter.
The Game
Spirits map. Pretty much no pallets compared to other maps and makes Nurse usless. ######### that map.
Ormond. ######### Ormond.
I like that map! I say we ditch Mother's Dwelling.
Haddonfield. FPS drops are insane on that map, and the immersion is REAL.
Any corn map. Seriously the corn blindness is real.
The corn maps...darn corn.