Offering changes

Keeping it short and sweet the "Shroud of Binding" and "Shroud of Separation" needs to have their offerings switched. Survivors should have the "Shroud of Separation." There's never been a point where I wanted the survivors even more separated as killer. Also I'm unsure if they are but if all shroud of binding is basically becoming basekit, are they changing it?

Comments

  • umm that's what they are doing? after the next patch the survivors will have a offering to make them spread out and a killer will have a offering to deny them the spread out. they're already ahead of you there

  • @pigslittlepet said:

    umm that's what they are doing? after the next patch the survivors will have a offering to make them spread out and a killer will have a offering to deny them the spread out. they're already ahead of you there

    Ok bet I wasn't sure