I finally did it...

I got my Legion to P100! Any other P100 Legions out there? There must be dozens of us.

p100Legion.jpg

I know some of you have strong feelings about The Legion (to put it lightly), but their chase theme, cosmetics, lore and fun game play loop make them a top tier Killer to play as. I honestly don't think I'll ever get bored of playing as these guys. Thanks to the recent buffs, they're even more enjoyable to play as than they used to be. So my days of making Survivors mend is not quite done yet (sorry)!

I'm not sure who I'll prestige next. I would say Meg, but I'm not really playing a lot of Survivor right now. Maybe Billy?

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • I wish I got them p100, they are my default killer. congrats on finishing the grind!

  • 100 tiers of mend simulator misery for survivors

  • @I_Cant_Loop said:

    100 tiers of mend simulator misery for survivors

    Actually, way way more than 100 tiers :)

    I would have gotten Legion to P100 a lot sooner if I didn't spend most of the BP I've earned with them on my other characters. Win or lose, a typical Legion trial will net me at least 30K. So they'll no doubt continue to be my top BP earner.

    @100PercentBPMain said:

    I wish I got them p100, they are my default killer. congrats on finishing the grind!

    Thanks! You'll get there eventually. With the Anniversary just around the corner, there'll be plenty of opportunities to get a little bit closer to P100 with all those cake offering to burn. Legion are probably the easiest Killer to get to P100, tbh. They're the best for farming BP.

  • Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘