Foresaken boneyard brightness
Can you make these realm, and maybe coldwin farm a bit darker, like the sun its about to go down. It would give it a more scary vibe and more importantly it would protect our eyes, with the new brightness/gamma features you're introducing, imagine turning up brightness all the way just to go to one of these realms and be blinded π please ππ½ help us lol
Comments
I miss the old night time Coldwind for sure. I'd love to see maps with dynamic times of day, that change as the trials last longer and transition night to day and such.
Agree. Coldwind should be darker, same with the eyrie realm.
I agree, friend. DBD maps should be darker, especially these two realms.
You will get gamma options next patch, to control it yourself.
That said, I really want to see something like the Moon Bouquet addons again, to adjust the lighting and weather in all maps. I would call them Moonlight Shards and they would replace the Reagents. They would not stack.
ββββββ
Concept for this, for those interested:
The event special modifiers, which can be natural at a 15% chance during their event in normal/event queue rounds, or be set with a Blood Moon exclusive offering:
And the Shards will be like this:
I know this was long but it was just my idea for this, thought it was neat. :)