Anyone else been stuttering?
My ping is perfect but I keep getting shifted back in the same spot.
My ping is perfect but I keep getting shifted back in the same spot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I've been getting it a lot whever a killer uses a major action, its so odd they cycle various desyncs/stutters or server jank every other major patch lol.
I have the same thing...
I thought it was lag but yeah same here
For me it is as well.
I thought I was going crazy and was adjusting all my settings because of this.
Yeah had some real major lag spikes and being teleported back a few feet every so often
Has the dev team released a fix yet? I'm experiencing the same issue FPS is running at 60–90 and ping is 50–80, but there's stuttering when moving or running.
This coming up week there should be a hotfix for bugs. Hopefully this is included in it. :)
N-N-N-Nope not m-e-e-ee-e
My face when it happens.