Anyone found Foxy in the FNAF map?

I just realized I haven't seen him anywhere in the map anyone found where he's at?

For those that don't know in FNAF there was never spare parts for him so that's why he's always broken down, he's always kept in pirate cove away from the others with curtains closed, but he often peeks out.

Either he's not in the map at all, hidden really well, or a possible killer skin?

Comments

  • Maybe he is under the covers on the stage with the little foxy on it?

  • In Pirate's Cove on the map, there's some boxes covered in tarp with a Foxy plushie atop it, acknowledging the fact that he's absent. I would guess the plan is to release him as a Killer skin for Blight or etc at some point in the future.

  • He could be hiding with the golden toolbox.

    remember the secret room in Midwich that only opens after specific generators are finished and end game happens or the Golden toolbox comes out of the goop

    I think Foxy might be hiding with the toolbox until you finish a unknown series of generators.

    or he’s bugged and doesn’t show. I like the first option more tho

  • @justadreampallet said:

    He could be hiding with the golden toolbox.

    remember the secret room in Midwich that only opens after specific generators are finished and end game happens or the Golden toolbox comes out of the goop

    I think Foxy might be hiding with the toolbox until you finish a unknown series of generators.

    or he’s bugged and doesn’t show. I like the first option more tho

    Only one toolbox appears on each realm, I imagine that's already been taken by Garden of Joy