Buff these addons
Nobody is using it, and there's no desire to use it either.
As for Knotted Rope, they said they were going to change its effect, but they've left it alone ever since.
Tagged:
Killers
Nobody is using it, and there's no desire to use it either.
As for Knotted Rope, they said they were going to change its effect, but they've left it alone ever since.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Include acid blood, it's close to useless with little to almost no value potential
My friend, there are upwards of 10 whole killer add-on SETS that need some real buffs.
Just to name a few, Nemesis, Pyramid Head, Houndmaster, Hag, Myers, Bubba, Unknown and Deathslinger all need some updating to their add-ons for one reason or another.
Huntress is really bad in the Raccoon City/Thompson House loops.
I'm in favor of making it a base kit, but it'll be difficult.
I think those addons also need buffs. Especially Pyramid Head.
However, I'm a Huntress main and I remember the wording when Knotted Rope was nerfed, so I narrowed it down to those two.
Agreed, bc this is the same thing for xenomorphs acid blood, there's literally no reason for it too be a useless, little to no value, addon, it should, by ANY means, be basekit with a longer duration & activating when gens are completed ontop of exiting tunnels