The new killer perk Haywire..!
I remember long ago making a post about this very perk. Except the regression stops at 50%. Remember Me & Haywire should work together, no? Has anyone tried this yet? Could we be seeing the end of the gen regression era, and the beginning of an EG era?
I always preferred EG. This way everyone gets to play. Everyone gets BPs. The killer can chase, and potentially catch everyone. Gens would pop, but I never cared.
Even when a survivor does get tunneled by me... The players see my EG build if they stay. So the players aren’t as mad. Bombarding me with hate. Since I have to target someone specifically (Obsession). Make sure to hit them enough times. Then sure they’re dead before the gates are powered. By any means necessary.
Although survivors will probably complain about these EG combos being a new standard. The solution would be running EG perks like Hope, Wake Up, No One Left Behind, etc. Even For the People will become useful again. Since a survivor can make themselves the obsession to nullify Remember Me.
I haven’t played in a while, but this perk alone is tempting with my preferred play style. Iron Maiden Knight might make a return.
Comments
Should be stronger than 50%. Hell most of Springtrap's perks could use a power boost to make them worth it.
Tbh the only perk that feels good is the perk that reveals the aura of the survivor that looks at you.
The problem is this perk will force the doors open and it does nothing if you play vs Survivors who already open the door.
Sure this perk might be good way to ensure Bloodwarden value, but outside of that I dont see why I would run it.
We will have to see.
Lmao bye. Imagine wanting this to be basekit. Let's make DS and OTR badekit then as well.
I'm actually wondering if Haywire will encourage Terminus over NOED. Most endgame Perks up until this point have been one and done powerful effects with an expiration date, but if you're running Remember Me, Haywire and Terminus, they can all last as long as you can defend the switches. Haywire will force the exit gate time to 25 seconds if Survivors reach that "free" 50% threshold and don't have the Obsession with them.
And in case they do have the Obsession with them, or brought things that let them shuffle Obsession status around, you could run Rancor. From there it's really only a matter of picking which Killer you feel is going to be best at getting between the gates to defend them.
Haywire start working at 50+ progress on gate but regress that progress to zero. While people say its not as good because 99 gates is not as good i disagree, starting EGC asap without making sure it's in good will for the team is a bad idea creating situations where you are pressured by time and with forcing people to open gate so they can go for save and escape. People heavily understimate how gamechanging this perk is.
Frankly just make the gates regress a little bit basekit and call it a day, no need for a perk for it.
Yup. Seems BHVR does not learn from their old mistakes, and changes which should be made to normal gameplay are instead ported off into perks. Which might seem like a decent idea at first, until you realize there's probably a dozen things that need a nice overhaul or rebalancing, and there are only four perk slots.
Some of these are merely hypothetical perks that could be useful. Some are features that have already been added to the game. Anyone here pro enough to tell the difference?
I can see it being valueable when paired with remember me. While the 50 % or more must be open it regresses to zero and with perks like no way out and remember me might make some nasty gate defend meta. Even more on gate defending gods like Singularity or Huntress…
No it does regress back to zero. It requires 50 % to start the regression, I've testing it with multiple perks.
I actually google it. It doesn‘t Regress to cero.
https://youtube.com/shorts/ioy_B9cQgsY?si=-MjCWopCSVF1uJMY
Well, then easiest they can do and probably will is regression from 99 to zero, which again seems pretty interesting in some gate defending builds, I'll defienetly give it a couple tries.