The Onryo tv indicator visual bug
In the current PTB On the Freddie Fazbear's Pizzaria map, while de-manifested, Onryo has teleport indicators on non-powered tv's. The unpowered tv's are still not able to be teleported to like usual but the teleport indicator still shows. I have not confirmed if this is with all maps in general or a few but I know it happens on this one at least.

Comments
This made it to live, all maps, pls hotfix soon
Yep. It's happening to me too. Surprised more people aren't reporting it.
I wasn't sure if this was a "bug" or a "feature" to be honest… though I suppose this feature removes some of the utility of the mother's comb.
This was reported on the PTB. What's going on guys, where's the dev response?
As noted on the post, this is Under Review. We do not provide ETAs on bug fixes or investigations.
I was moreso asking for a timeframe on when this would be classified as "known issue", since I am surprised this made it to live. But I understand and appreciate the response.