Zombie Inequality...

After playing this game for long enough there is something I've noticed over my time of playing that continuously irks me...

When it comes to Nemmy Zombies... why is it that Bruce is always lackadaisical, and yet Sharon is the GOAT?

Every time a zombie is blocking me off, or harassing me off the last 10% of a central gen, forcing me to throw shack pallet so I can complete the gen, interrupting a heal after an unhook, or ratting me out to Nemmy when I'm on death hook... I'm always shouting "GOD DAMN IT SHARON!"

I almost never see Bruce... man's busy playing with Pigeons or something... but Sharon... damn... she's ######### everywhere πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Comments

  • Interesting, for me it's always Marlton making the big plays while Misty limps around Z-walls (get it?).

  • It’s the other way round for me. Wallace tends to get stuck a lot, and Misty gets random hits off.

  • @thrive2survive said:

    They both suck equally in my eyes.

    The purest of equal opportunities xD

    P.S. Also finding the unqiue names people give the zombies highly amusing xD

    @Memesis

    Misty limps around Z-walls

    https://youtu.be/P4tQsOtw5G0?si=IZMX9zbUTla7S7I6
  • Bruh Fred is always stuck on some rock, bush, blade of grass or in a corner 😭. Martha consistently stays eating though lol

  • @UndeddJester said:

    After playing this game for long enough there is something I've noticed over my time of playing that continuously irks me...

    When it comes to Nemmy Zombies... why is it that Bruce is always lackadaisical, and yet Sharon is the GOAT?

    Every time a zombie is blocking me off, or harassing me off the last 10% of a central gen, forcing me to throw shack pallet so I can complete the gen, interrupting a heal after an unhook, or ratting me out to Nemmy when I'm on death hook... I'm always shouting "GOD DAMN IT SHARON!"

    I almost never see Bruce... man's busy playing with Pigeons or something... but Sharon... damn... she's ######### everywhere πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

    I've gotten ok results with Barney, but absolutely Betty gets things done!