Xenomorph buff ideas

Flame turret:

Increased the range at which turrets need to be before being setup from another to 5-8 meters to reduce double turret setups to burn xeno out of power constantly

Increased flame turret firing range by 1 meter

Reduced flame turret killer detection to 24 meters (was 41 meters)

While xenomorph is undetectable, the flame turrets will NOT detect the xenomorph

Crawler mode:

Tail attack has an increased range by 1.2 meters

Decreased the windup very slightly

Reduced terror radius to 20 meters in crawler mode

5% basespeed increase during crawler

Increased the burning rate on the xenomorphs power by a small bit

Reasons for these changes:

Even with the reverted changes of xenomorph from a few months ago, xeno, probably still has the one of if not, the lowest pick and kill rates, to potentially make the killer more fun & viable compared to the rest, decided to add some turret nerfs, slightly less firing range, more range to setup between other turrets & Reduced killer detection to better allow more strategic & skillful planning for Survivors than double turret setups constantly while allowing the killer to be more stealthy compared to their lore accurate selves, while making the xenomorph slightly more deadly by buffing certain areas of its power, like tail strike range and 5% base speed buff while in crawler/runner mode

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • -5% basespeed increase during crawler
    I don't really agree with this. Combine this change with the turret nerf and no one will be able to stop Xeno.
    Revert the turret nerf and tail attack. I think this is enough for now.

  • @yukiday said:

    -5% basespeed increase during crawler
    I don't really agree with this. Combine this change with the turret nerf and no one will be able to stop Xeno.
    Revert the turret nerf and tail attack. I think this is enough for now.

    Double turret setups have been a major problem for the xenomorph, I might revert the flame firing distance, but the distance at which turrets can be setup from other turrets should be added, bc most players I play with & against (either as the xenomorph or when I'm playing against the xenomorph) people always use Double turret setups from what I've seen, also it's a +5% base movement not a -5%

  • And even so, turrets have been one of the main reasons why the xenomorph is a low pick rate due to how easy it is to kick xeno out of power, due to it being a build in counter to it, that's why I suggested those flame turret nerfs on top of crawler mode buffs, the make the xeno more fun & accurate to play as and against, bc the turrets are too op and easily used, specifically with 2, to counter xeno, also, it wouldn't be impossible to kick xeno out of power, as I said, it would take more skill & strategy to use

    Just edited the post to make it balanced a bit more