I get why you would want this buff as it would give the saboteur the advantage of not only preventing a hook state but also prevent gen regression or aura reading, but in general perk buffs that indirectly nerf other perks leads to tricky situation and in this case I don't think it's balanced or fair
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I get why you would want this buff as it would give the saboteur the advantage of not only preventing a hook state but also prevent gen regression or aura reading, but in general perk buffs that indirectly nerf other perks leads to tricky situation and in this case I don't think it's balanced or fair