Any concrete reasons as to why? I get that this game still has it's fair share of frustrations but I have been enjoying playing both sides quite a lot lately.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
cool story
Being hooked, chainsaw-ed, harpooned or being mauled by a dog I would assume so.
Ok… Then don't play?
Any concrete reasons as to why? I get that this game still has it's fair share of frustrations but I have been enjoying playing both sides quite a lot lately.
it’s that time again
bird time
today we have the kori bustard, found in the Serengeti.
https://www.greatbirdpics.com/photo/kori-bustard-in-the-serengeti-2/
https://flic.kr/p/7oSQJ6
borb time!
Thanks for saving the thread mysterious bird man!
Every Cenobite Main Liked That.