Insufficient Moonrise offerings
Why only one Red Envelope in every Bloodweb? 
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cus you can buy the skins with money too
The only problem is how big the high level bloodwebs are. Maybe after around level 45 you can have two offerings per bloodweb.
i think it's pretty balanced tbh. As long as you play well it's perfect for one per game
So far (at P3 Level 50) every new bloodweb has one event offering and 2 firework items, and they always show up in the exact same place on my web. I was hoping maybe there was a chance of spawning more but I don't think so
I think this is a response to the last event where people complained that they had a lot of offerings left in there inventory doing nothing because of how many were in a single blood web, and how they were a waste of BP.
Sadly it is not even 1 Envelope per Bloodweb. Leveling up another character, because then I would not need to spend so many Bloodpoints to get a new Envelope.
And well... Sometimes there is 0 Envelopes per Bloodweb. FAR to less...
While this may be the case for non-level 50 characters, when a player has to spend ~40-25k bps per bloodweb to get 1 offering which grants at max less than that in bps, it's not worth the work put in to get the offerings.
True it is easier on people at low levels, but I also think its an incentive to branch out and try characters you have previously ignored. For survivors there isn't much to it other than earning more offerings and maybe perks that you felt weren't worth the initial grind. As killer this promotes using the less chosen option. If your dumping everything into maxed out characters of course the expenditure will be heavier. Seeing as how the event is heavily tied to core play even a freshly leveled character isn't at much of a disadvantage, unless of course certain perk have to be used for that individual to perform at their current skill level.
It's because they missed the problem entirely. The issue wasn't too many offerings. The issue was that there were offerings to even begin with. It should just allow everyone to participate and get the blood points with no offerings required.
Only when you play surv. As killer, you don't get many event points and you even rely on survs bringing the offering to the game. That's why everybody is playing surv at the moment.
It's to increase the grind, making you more likely to pay to skip it.
No way lol, killers always get more points than survivors. I find with killer i can often go up 1 and a half blood webs per match
I wrote "event points". I'm not talking about regular bloodpoints.