Get rid of scratch marks altogether
I think it makes it a lot more biased towards the Killer, just my 2 cents.
I think it makes it a lot more biased towards the Killer, just my 2 cents.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Then we should be able to turn off the chase music. How are we supposed to track a healthy survivor in chase? You do realize that you're not supposed to just easily lose the killer in chase, right?
so killers get a 6.0 movement speed in compensation or something? so dbd becomes more of a hide and seek I guess
Dort worry fam, Lights out comes soon.
?
So many things could be better balanced in this game, at least in my opinion.