Ghostface reveal bug
Sometimes the entire sound effect for the "reveal" mechanic will play with no real rhyme or reason. It's like the entire sound clip itself plays, without the "boom" sound of actually revealing him. I don't even think he was anywhere near me, I couldn't physically see him during the match nor when rewatching the clip. (Please let me know if you spot him.) I've had this happen in several matches against the Ghostface, it's really confusing and even startling at times (as you can see in the clip) because I had no idea what was going on. I can't tell if this is due to him breaking LOS with my camera (if he was anywhere nearby) OR if this is an issue of the game playing a sound effect when it very well shouldn't. It only ever seems to happen once a match.
PLATFORM: PC, Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Just play against a Ghostface, sometimes when reveals are interrupted by the Ghostface breaking LOS with the player- the sound effect does not cut off as it should.
Video: (Skip to 30 seconds in) https://youtu.be/iG3GhE4A_Y0
Comments
Could you please attach the logs?
To find them:
Thank you.
I always forget somethin!! Sorry bout that <3
DeadByDaylight.logThank you!
Of course!!! :)