He really didn’t see me? Also! Tips for my build?

How!?

Close call for me for sure! Also I am loving the new survivor 🥰

I tried to make a lore accurate build. Tips?

https://youtu.be/VXz6wcbKIbg?si=g0ryDIPOlX6EQ_yE

Comments

  • I went lore accurate for Orela too lol my build is Do No Harm, Empathy, Empathetic Connection, and Lucky Break. Everyone comes to me for heals, and I know where they are and they know where I am alot of the time with the aura reads, which makes it feel more like a team. And Lucky Break is purely for myself, as I can consistently get value from it from all the healing I'm doing. Might be a coincidence but I've had a decent escape rate with this build too.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    I went lore accurate for Orela too lol my build is Do No Harm, Empathy, Empathetic Connection, and Lucky Break. Everyone comes to me for heals, and I know where they are and they know where I am alot of the time with the aura reads, which makes it feel more like a team. And Lucky Break is purely for myself, as I can consistently get value from it from all the healing I'm doing. Might be a coincidence but I've had a decent escape rate with this build too.

    You see, I am a yoichi main. (Love your build btw!)

    However respectfully - I couldn’t bring myself to use empathetic connection even though it’s my favorite perk because it’s all about being “psychic” being able to emit your presence to others.

    Orela lore wise isn’t psychic but Yoichi is.

    That was my only dilemma :(

  • Gave you a fist bump as well

  • It looks like his camera doesn't quite catch you as he spins around.

  • desperate meassure, we'll make it, deliverance , lithe/deadhard - Team guardian you unhook and heal everyone fast

    empathy, botany knowledge, self care, lithe/deadhard - You can heal people with your medkit, and if you need self heal yourself.

    boon circle of healing , inner strenght/shadowstep , boon illumination , lithe/deadhard - This is a general boon build, you can heal people there, heal yourself thanks to inner/stealth heals with shadowstep, and boon illumination gives information to everyone while healing.

    meme build

    bardic inspiration - botany knowledge - we'll make it/lithe/deadhard - empathy

    Now this is a more memeish build, bardic shows people where you are, it also gives them a power up, you have 2 heal boosts and empathy to find people.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3925032#Comment_3925032

    You see, I am a yoichi main. (Love your build btw!)

    However respectfully - I couldn’t bring myself to use empathetic connection even though it’s my favorite perk because it’s all about being “psychic” being able to emit your presence to others.

    Orela lore wise isn’t psychic but Yoichi is.

    That was my only dilemma :(

    Ahh yes, that's a good point 🤔 yours is definitely more lore accurate