Skill checks
For me it didn't helped at all.
Everytime I hear the ping from skill checks when letting go of the gen it still explodes like always.
Is this happening for anyone else?
For me it didn't helped at all.
Everytime I hear the ping from skill checks when letting go of the gen it still explodes like always.
Is this happening for anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It solved the issue for me. I haven't had any issues. Check your ping?
MAYBE I got unlucky with killers with high ping. I indeed got those clowns who call a 104 ping a "Network Connection" and now I don't remember if the instances where the gens exploded where on those matches. Will take notice of this in tomorrow matches.
My ping is always between 13 and 18.๐
It did not happen to me yet, so for me it looks like it is fixed.