Nemesis m1 not counting as a basic attack

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Nemesis m1 not counting as basic attack for perks

PLATFORM: Steam (Linux)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Equip nemesis and pwyf, drop a chase with the obsession for a stack, m1 a survivor and you don't lose a stack

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/2ZJkO26YHmk

PLAYER LOGS:

Comments

  • Just had a nemesis using this and reckons he wasn't exploiting. The whole team thought he was cheating at first

  • for me im not getting stacks of STBFL or gaining Rapid Brutality whenever I M1 survivors as Nemesis. (this is in customs vs Bots if that helps)

  • This bug still persist. Please kill switch him😥

  • Can confirm they are not counting for challenge/quest counters either.

  • @drag27 said:

    for me im not getting stacks of STBFL or gaining Rapid Brutality whenever I M1 survivors as Nemesis. (this is in customs vs Bots if that helps)

    You can see in my video I couldn't get rapid brutality to activate as well

  • Thank you, we have passed the additional information along to the team!

  • did they forget they have a killswitch feature? lol