W Blue W Update kind of..

I really enjoy this shade of blue we are now using for rares… I will say, I agree with the yellow gamers and wholly believe that this should be a togglable change if not a relatively customizable option WITHOUT the use of 3rd party applications such as nightlight. I do feel a little turned around with the UI changes but I'm also not 5 years old so it's fine.

While there is some nitpicking I could do about the lingering tomes and how that feels to deal with now (I want them to stay) I love how seamless the quests are! BP gains seem… Not good, I personally would like to see daily bp rewards back at 30000 with the rift frags and all. I really don't think that's too much to ask. | Edit here - I also seriously hoped to see more iri shards rewarded. I hope I'm not alone in thinking that a measly 10 iri shards a week feels so mean.

Orela seems awesome! Just based on reading the perks and based on what little I know about playing as THE OTHER SIDE this can hopefully be a much needed breath of fresh air for survivor players. That being said, she feels pretty hollow. As in I don't feel very interested in her character for no other reason than the absolute lack of lore and story telling done. On top of the missing tome lore - I guess it's been stated that lore's not going away completely but It definitely feels strange without it at the moment…

Also the rift itself which I feel isn't getting much attention is interesting. I don't play enough survivor to care much about those particular cosmetics. The dredge and nurse skins are nice, but most importantly Singularity has had a major come up which is good to see.

Comments

  • guys, be nice

  • @Shroompy said:

    guys, be nice

    But why? Don't listen to shroompy - if you disagree with me make it known. Say the meanest things you can think of!

  • I also like the changes but I agree, there need to be colorblind friendly options here. It's absurd to change it without that option.

  • If you like it, then I'm not blaming you for it.

    Blue is also one of my favorite colors.

    That said, I don't see a SINGLE reason to change them after 8+ years just because "iNdUsTRy StAndArD".

    The fact that the old colors were more colorblind friendly than the new ones is hilarious in itself.

  • @SoGo said:

    If you like it, then I'm not blaming you for it.

    Blue is also one of my favorite colors.

    That said, I don't see a SINGLE reason to change them after 8+ years just because "iNdUsTRy StAndArD".

    The fact that the old colors were more colorblind friendly than the new ones is hilarious in itself.

    I agree with this. It would he a different story if after changing it to blue (which is a lovely shade), they also incorporated having said blue revert to its original yellow as long as the colorblind settings were enabled.

  • The blue is flarked for colour blind people. My one friend thinks it's black