lore missing from multiple tomes
I went to check the tomes to see if all the collections have been unlocked but when i looked i saw lore missing from multiple tomes
this was on ps5 don't know if its the same for all platforms.
I went to check the tomes to see if all the collections have been unlocked but when i looked i saw lore missing from multiple tomes
this was on ps5 don't know if its the same for all platforms.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello, good morning! Do you know which Tomes had missing Lore?
I know that Claudette's lore is missing from Tome 1 and Bill's is missing from Tome 7. Also there is many more but it's hard to remember which. It's best if you can recheck all the tomes, much appreciated!
Tome 15 is also missing its character lore
10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 21, 22
i think its different for each person. none of the tomes that I fully completed have any missing lore it seams.
Almost all of them are missing something, and that's just annoying.
Can you please supply your game logs for anyone that has Lore missing.
Can you retry now to see if the Lore is available to you @LiunUK @Dabbewear @Luukkaass thank you!