Why is The Ghoul the only killer that loses their distant based power when kicking a pallet?
Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good change for The Ghoul - but why only him? The blight doesn't lose their tokens when they hit a pallet. I know you lose them when you use his power to break a pallet, but when you space bar (or whatever the button is for controller) to break a pallet, he keeps all his tokens. Same with Legion. Why is The Ghoul the only one that has this happen to him? Shouldn't it happen to every other fast distance killer
Comments
In fact, The Blight should receive the same treatment
I would agree with giving Blight this nerf (and keeping the nerf for Ghoul), but not Legion or anyone else
I dont really see it for Legion. Or Wesker (someone mentioned Wesker in a different Thread). But for Blight, I totally see it reasonable. Its not like every Pallet needs to be broken nowadays anyway, but the reason why Killers have to break Pallets is to grant the Survivor distance.
Blight (and Ghoul, formerly) are/were too good to close this distance. It would be only fair that Blight gets the same treatment.
But the Devs have a history of being very reluctant with Blight-changes.
i agree that Blight should receive the same treatment since momoteching with Brutal is so easy while being massively rewarding
If that were the case what would blight's power be? Becasue he certainly can't use it at the majority of loops in the game
That's a good point. Should be a fair nerf for Blight, but not Legion since they can't down with their power.
Feels similar for why Wesker had a massive TR because of his mobility. Yet Blight and Billy has even better mobility took them like what 2 years until those 2 got a 40 meter TR.