I'm sorry for those who got P100 Kaneki.
I said those previous nerfs wouldn't be the only ones, survivors would keep complaining instead of learning how to play against him. I've seen this happen before... Nothing changes.
I said those previous nerfs wouldn't be the only ones, survivors would keep complaining instead of learning how to play against him. I've seen this happen before... Nothing changes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If the killer knows how to do this, there's not any prevention. So it's unavoidable by survivors if the killer knows what they're doing
That sucks. But I meant is there a way for the Ghoul player to 100% avoid this? Because I'd rather not use this bug even by accident.
This problem also occurs randomly whether you want it or not. The only solution to this problem is a bug fix by the developers