Trade In System
Tell me why it is not a good idea to add a trade in system for items and add-ons? It could be item for item such as 3 brown items for another brown items such as 3 brown tool boxes is equal to one brown med kit and vice versa with the same thing at higher rarities. Then for a trade up it could be 5 of one item is equal to one of the same item of a higher rarity so 5 brown toolboxes is one yellow tool box, 5 yellow is one green, etc. With the higher number to trade in and up would prevent it from being over powered but also i have over 1000 brown med kits and tool boxes which would equate to 200 yellow or 50 green of the same item which I don't think is unfair as a brown item is 2000 blood points where as a yellow, which would take 5 brown, is 2500 blood points, but for 5 brown items would make it cost 10000 blood points which in turn makes it much more valuable and not busted. I feel this is a good idea that can be implemented and no, this is not the first time I suggested this and it will not be the last.
Comments
At that point just sell addons with BP, probably for like 2x-5x price of bloodweb price depends on rarity
Trade/conversion seems rather unneeded complication for the goal
A better solution would be to start retiring old items and add-ons that nobody ever uses (keys, anyone?) and introducing new items/add-ons that are more worthwhile to actually use. Unfortunately, BHVR doesn’t seem to want to prioritize this, so I doubt this is ever going to happen.
I've thought of something along those lines myself.
Not trade in, but rather selling.
You get 1/10th the value of the item in BP, which isn't much, but it would mean I could get rid of the hundreds of Murky Reagents, Scratched/Cut Coins on my Killers.
It wouldn't be much BP at the end of the day, but better than collecting metaphorical dust in my inventory.
i feel like they just need an overhaul, adjust some things, remove the really unnecessary things, etc.