Would you like BHVR to make a Poison Ivy like Killer?

1746466486168.png

Basically a sexy plant goddess that controls green vines, with long strawberry blonde or ginger (orange or reddish orange) hair.

She could even have Celtic knotwork on her clothes and accessories

She could put vines on generators and the hooks could even be custom hooks kind of like the machines that the pig uses.

If people are interested I will make a post on the forums for a new Killer idea or a suggestion to BHVR.

See you in the Fog!

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • I can see it for sure. A vine like whip for her weapon. Maybe she puts out plants that shoot projectiles that can be dodged.

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    You had me at sexy

    Same ๐Ÿ˜

  • Oh and by custom hooks I mean they make use of living vines in some unique way that is unusual from the default hook like maybe attack rescuers

  • A cursed dryad in the style of Pan's Labyrinth?

  • I mean there's a lot of hag skins that can live up to that fantasy so we kind of got that already.

  • I'll get back to this soon, since there's enough of an interest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • I like the idea of a killer that controls plants, but why does she have to be hot? Killers are supposed to be scary, not give you a boner (looking at you Trickster).

  • sure, but remove the "sexy" part.

  • They don't have to be sexy, but absolutely a plant killer could be a good addition. There was a fan-made killer called "The Mavka" which fits the bill (albeit now the power is probably redundant)

    jrpgo53td6d61.jpg

    However, I wouldn't go for Poison Ivy, purely because I'd rather see Scarecrow from any Batman crossover to be the killer in the realm.

  • I was rethinking it a bit instead of DC comics. What about a fairy goddess that isn't necessarily that attractive but is scary in some way. Perhaps her body is destroyed by plants and she's let her power overtake her and make her a monster. How does that sound everyone?

  • Absolutely love your input, especially about scarecrow. He's my favorite too! ๐Ÿ˜

  • Yeah but BHVR censored the huntress boulet brothers outfit so we probably won't ever get something like this. They are super sensitive about everything.

  • I dunno why, but this post made me think of getting Soul Caliburs Ivy as a Skull Merchant skin

  • @Blueberry said:

    I can see it for sure. A vine like whip for her weapon. Maybe she puts out plants that shoot projectiles that can be dodged.

    rose whip with thorns would be SO cool I really wanna see that and I would more think thorny vines that slow or give some form of new killer effect like pollinated or something plant related

    killer mori voice line could have "stop and smell the roses" as flowers grow out a survivors eyes and mouth