When can we expect the Bulk Bloodpoint spending feature?
Isn't it about time? Am I supposed to spend my 5 million bloodpoints in what 20-30 minutes? Like what are y'all waiting for add it to the game already…..
Isn't it about time? Am I supposed to spend my 5 million bloodpoints in what 20-30 minutes? Like what are y'all waiting for add it to the game already…..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you rush it, you may end up spending 5 million on one web because of bhvr spaghetti.
I can't let bp go to waste by sitting at 5 mill, but I also don't want to spend them.
We can only hope it comes out before or along with the Anniversary Chapter..