New PS5 Audio Focus Is Amazing for DBD
I just played my first game since the PS5 update and the audio focus option is unbelievable! As Killer, I can hear survivors breathing behind walls that I never could have before. I can't recommend this setting enough!
I think it only works with headphones but I'm not 100% I always play as in the below Pic with the headphone jack.
Anyway, if you play on PS5, give it a try
Please note this is NOT 3D audio which is awful for dbd. This is the new audio focus. I could type an essay but I want to go play it with Survivor now.
Enjoy 😉
Edit:
Also be sure your in-game dbd settings are set to Headphones ON



Comments
Thanks for this!! I'm gonna check my settings
I update my post but in case you missed it, be sure your dbd audio settings are set to headphones ON as well.
Yeah I have been using it too. You can hear a pin drop with these settings. Yes it only works if you're using headphones.
I know! I was literally chasing Yui but I heard Megs footsteps WALKING to a generator that I wanted to defend lol it's soooo good. I bet facing stealth killers is easier since undoubtedly you must be able to hear their exclusive sounds even better when they're Undetectable.
Y'all use headsets? 🤣
A specific console's settings specifically for headphones have finally done the impossible and normalized DBD audio? Guess I just need a few hundred dollars extra so I can finally hear important audio queues as either side.
I will try this. Thank you so much!
Ewww console...…
It's not worth the loss in overall audio quality whatsoever IMO
I am noticing this………
Not nice
Bro it was a joke, surely you guys aren't taking that serious. Jokes do exist I know they're real rare in this community but not everyone is seeking the demise and dehumanization of others. I thought the "....." Would imply that I was joking. I own multiple consoles and there are plenty of games that I would rather play on console vs PC. I'm also not a child and can apologize for any misunderstanding.