Survivor/Killer Perk Icons Missing textures/appear rainbow

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Whenever i go to a new perk page the perk icons can be rainbow until i interact with them. For additional info it started when the inventory got updated not long ago. I also don't use any programs to change icons, nor do i even use reshade i just use Nvidia filters which as far as i know doesn't tamper with game files in any way. I have tried verifying game files and even reinstalling to no avail

PLATFORM: PC/Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Open the game and go to perks then move page as shown in the video below

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/XZe6zX60p78

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • Can confirm this is an issue in game most likely. Me and my friend have had the same thing for the past week now.

  • I have the same problem too I tried to verify game files did not work I don't know what to do getting annoying