Please bring back this bug

I play on PS5 these days, but back when I've started playing DbD it was on PC.
I remember that the game had the "Mute When Out of Focus" option, but this feature was not 100% working so when the match started you would still get all game sounds no matter if you had this option enabled.
This was pretty useful to be able to, for example, watch a movie full screen and get notified when the match started.
Had to play on PC these days and noted that this was absent.
Could you guys please "fix" this?๐Ÿ˜

Comments

  • it would be nice if they'd just add a notify when out of focus option.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    it would be nice if they'd just add a notify when out of focus option.

    Indeed.
    My fried who plays on PC showed me that during Houndmaster's PTB there was indeed a new SFX added that played just after the loading is completed and before the screen starts to transition between this screen and the game showing your character., but for some reason it was gone on live release.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    it would be nice if they'd just add a notify when out of focus option.

    This ^

    I currently use Linux (NixOS ~ Gnome) as my Operating System but anytime I find a game I get a notification that "Steam Application Is Ready" anytime I find a game since the game changes some properties that causes my system to trigger a notification. Almost all of my games do this, except only a handful (which I should probably fix).

    It's hands-down amazing to have since I can just completely zone out without ever having to worry about being AFK when I get into a game.

    But even still, some older games have stuff like this, I remember there was an old flash game I would play but anytime a new round or match would start, you would get a "bell" sound to notify players. You could turn it on and off in the settings.