Possible to disable intro video?

Is it possible to automatically disable/delete the intro video + the "click spacebar to start" screen?

Comments

  • Literally just press any key/button to skip it...
  • You can press a button the second the first splash screen loads. You don't even need to wait for the video to start.
  • It takes 2 seconds to skip

  • @I_am_Negan said:
    It takes 2 seconds to skip

    It takes a few seconds to open a new lobby too, but yet I hear a lot of complaining about lobby dodging :smile:

  • @Master said:

    @I_am_Negan said:
    It takes 2 seconds to skip

    It takes a few seconds to open a new lobby too, but yet I hear a lot of complaining about lobby dodging :smile:

    People just like to complain. I'm complaining about how cold it is where I'm at. lol

  • JanTheMan said:
    Literally just press any key/button to skip it...
    My question was to delete it and not how to skip it.
    Thanks anyway? Lol..
  • Stop crying man.

    Do you have anything against me? No need to be rude, or did you never learned to be kind while growing up at home?
  • yeah u can go into your files and delete the video and it won't show up anymore. I can post steps when I get home in about an hour and 30 minutes if u want
  • artist said:
    yeah u can go into your files and delete the video and it won't show up anymore. I can post steps when I get home in about an hour and 30 minutes if u want
    Thank you lad, appreciate the help!
  • @artist said:
    yeah u can go into your files and delete the video and it won't show up anymore. I can post steps when I get home in about an hour and 30 minutes if u want

    If EAC detects that, you can get banned for modifying the game files.

  • Shroompy said:

    @artist said:
    yeah u can go into your files and delete the video and it won't show up anymore. I can post steps when I get home in about an hour and 30 minutes if u want

    If EAC detects that, you can get banned for modifying the game files.

    its about as likely to detect that as it is to detect uncapped frames
  • Shroompy said:

    @artist said:
    yeah u can go into your files and delete the video and it won't show up anymore. I can post steps when I get home in about an hour and 30 minutes if u want

    If EAC detects that, you can get banned for modifying the game files.

    I think the only thing what EAC would do is to tell you to verify your files? Deleting stuff isn't modifying the game as far as I know. Maybe you are right, Idk. Do you know of an official statement from EAC or BHVR?
  • artist said:
    Shroompy said:

    @artist said:
    yeah u can go into your files and delete the video and it won't show up anymore. I can post steps when I get home in about an hour and 30 minutes if u want

    If EAC detects that, you can get banned for modifying the game files.

    its about as likely to detect that as it is to detect uncapped frames
    okay that was a pure guess I really don't know but I've had the video gone since spirit came out
  • @Shroompy said:

    @artist said:
    yeah u can go into your files and delete the video and it won't show up anymore. I can post steps when I get home in about an hour and 30 minutes if u want

    If EAC detects that, you can get banned for modifying the game files.

    Probably not because you didn't modify anything. If anything it would complain about missing files and tell you to verify your installation.

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Dwight_Confusion said:

    Stop crying man.

    Do you have anything against me? No need to be rude, or did you never learned to be kind while growing up at home?

    LoL

    What a liberal response.

    No man. Just your post is very ridiculous to me. COmplaining over the intro video? I mean come on.

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Dwight_Confusion said:

    Stop crying man.

    Do you have anything against me? No need to be rude, or did you never learned to be kind while growing up at home?

    LoL

    What a liberal response.

    No man. Just your post is very ridiculous to me. COmplaining over the intro video? I mean come on.

    People who bring politics into everything ๐Ÿ™„
  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Dwight_Confusion said:

    Stop crying man.

    Do you have anything against me? No need to be rude, or did you never learned to be kind while growing up at home?

    LoL

    What a liberal response.

    No man. Just your post is very ridiculous to me. COmplaining over the intro video? I mean come on.

    I think you have some issues. Where did I complain? I asked a simple question if it's possible or not. Either answer with "No" or with "Yes" and additionally how to do it.
    Your post is definitely more ridicule than mine. Get some help.
  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Is it possible to automatically disable/delete the intro video + the "click spacebar to start" screen?

    yes you can. remove or rename the movie file.
    steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Content\Movies\LoadingScreen.mp4

  • pff I have problem with intro... I can't skip xDDD i must wait 3-4 min to end

  • Megaris said:

    @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Is it possible to automatically disable/delete the intro video + the "click spacebar to start" screen?

    yes you can. remove or rename the movie file.
    steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Content\Movies\LoadingScreen.mp4

    Worked! Thanks man