Killers need mor perks than survivors
like 8
like 8
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you need practice.
We can round that up to 10, and uh... 10 is half of 20...
Basically what I'm saying is Killers should have all the perks
๐ Let's buff Nurse!!! ๐๐ฅณ ๐
I'd say 5. Any more, and it's too much. Survivors do get 16 perks vs the killers 4, but the killer perks tend to be stronger than survivor perks. There are a few exceptions, of course.
Honestly 5 would be nice but no more than that.
I think there should be 5, but the fifth slot should be only for totems, in that case it won't be so strong and survivors will have an incentive to take totem perks/maps and do something other than genes
Gotta get those 70% kill rates up! (I realize this thread is bait)
I think new perks should add for the both role and make new playstyles
A think about perk mayhem mode could be kind of interesting, but also at the same time predictable and would likely get old really really fast.
Killer two add ons + their power is 7 perks vs 4 in a 1 v 1 situation. Some killers like vecna has 7 perk and 4 powers which is 12 perks.
Nemesis power 2 zombies with said add ons and power is 9nperks vs 4 perks in a 1 v 1 situation. Need I go on?
You can't have so call 16 perks activate since you can't chase 4 survivors at once unless they all running together trolling and even still. By standards if we take out the silly 4 survivors one killer, its 4 perks vs 4 so like seriously stop this bogus saying.
jeez that blew up quick, just saying buggy bug i have no idea what your on about you GET 4, i want to be able to run agitation, friends till the end bbq chilli and lightborn and then actually pick at least 1 for myself..
i agree
wholeheartedly
perfect example i mentioned my chucky build my 5th would be hags devour hope
or well im thinkin of something else
but thats developer lvl idea in my opopinion
The only time survivors have 16 perks is if they're in a SWF. In that case, I'm fine giving the killer a 5th perk. ;)