Detailed Proposal to Rework Ghostface for Modern DBD

make it so u cant reveal him through solid objects lol

Comments

  • My biggest gripe is that delayed reveal. I shouldn't break LoS from the survivor and it still knocks me out 2 seconds later. So annoying.

  • @Blueberry said:

    My biggest gripe is that delayed reveal. I shouldn't break LoS from the survivor and it still knocks me out 2 seconds later. So annoying.

    Unknown suffers the same issue with his mechanic. It’s likely a copy and paste. Survivors stares to get weakness off. It lingers for a couple seconds more even when you are out of LOS. Very annoying

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3916379#Comment_3916379

    Unknown suffers the same issue with his mechanic. It’s likely a copy and paste. Survivors stares to get weakness off. It lingers for a couple seconds more even when you are out of LOS. Very annoying

    Yeah Unknown is a killer I want to like but he feels too held back. His stare down feels less a LoS issue to me and more of a duration thing. You basically get 1 attempt at a shot within a short time frame or it's gone and you need 2 hits all over again. I just think the time to remove it from staring at him should be significantly longer, like double.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3916393#Comment_3916393

    Yeah Unknown is a killer I want to like but he feels too held back. His stare down feels less a LoS issue to me and more of a duration thing. You basically get 1 attempt at a shot within a short time frame or it's gone and you need 2 hits all over again. I just think the time to remove it from staring at him should be significantly longer, like double.

    I would agree 100%