ITS WEDNESDAY MY DUDES
AHHHHHHHHHH!
NOW WHERE IS THE ######### EVENT!?
NOW WHERE IS THE ######### EVENT!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im here looking all the time the forum and every single social media to find when the event will be lunch, i cant handle this wait anymore!!
*actually im 100% sure they said 2pm EST
"EvEnTs ToO HaRD :'(
Yes, they said 2pm EST. It was announced during the last twitch stream. I can't wait!
I may as well get the ball rolling then. As a survivor, I have to pick up a lamp AND escape? I never escape, I'm definitely not escaping with a huge ######### lamp strapped to my back.
Everyone got their moris and green toolboxes ready?
Time to break the game ~.~
Wait, it starts today? Damn, I just spent ~1 million BP on a prestige.
You fool, you still have 7 hours to farm 1kk again. Should be easy
If it's any help, the vessel is a tiny glow on your chest not the huge lamp
No can do. Have to go to work in 10 minutes and will be busy tomorrow until evening. I thought it starts tomorrow evening or the day after.